- Hours are to be submitted by the first Friday of every month.
- Always put your last name(s) on the top of the form. If you have a
different last name from your child, please include all last names.
- Always round up. If your meeting was 50 minutes in duration, round up to 1 hour.
- Enter your time to the nearest quarter hour using 0.25, 0.50, 0.75
- Remember if both parents attend a meeting it is double the
hours. A 1 hour Enhancement Meeting with both parents in attendance would be recorded as 2 hours.
- If a grade 7 or 8 volunteers for an event, or you babysit for
another APPLE family (free of charge) while they attend an
APPLE/school meeting, you can record half the hours for up to
3 hours a month. For example, if you babysit for another family while
they attend a 1 hour meeting, you can record half an hour or 0.50.
Hours can be submitted by filling out the form below.
If you’re having difficulty with the form, or finding enough hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.