- Hours are to be submitted by the first Friday of every month.
- Always put your last name(s) on the top of the form. If you have a
different last name from your child, please include all last names.
- Always round up. If your meeting was 50 minutes in duration, round up to 1 hour.
- Enter your time to the nearest quarter hour using 0.25, 0.50, 0.75
- Remember if both parents attend a meeting it is double the
hours. A 1 hour Enhancement Meeting with both parents in attendance would be recorded as 2 hours.
- If a grade 7 or 8 volunteers for an event, or you babysit for
another APPLE family (free of charge) while they attend an
APPLE/school meeting, you can record half the hours for up to
3 hours a month. For example, if you babysit for another family while
they attend a 1 hour meeting, you can record half an hour or 0.50.
Hours can be submitted in the following ways:
- Submit online using the form below
- Email using the excel spreadsheet to email@example.com
- Paper copy to the office.